I have good news to share with you today. I am thrilled to join the Design Team at The Male Room Challenge and I am looking forward to creating paper projects with these awesome ladies.
For the first challenge in July, we are having a challenge featuring Fish/Fishing. ( Please tap the figure below for the details )
Here is how I’ve created…
- Created an A2 card base.
- Apply chipped saphire, faded jeans, salty ocean and tumble glass Distress inks with mini ink blending tools on white card stock. Spray water with a paint brush and heat dried.
- Stencil the sun ray with White Pigment ink on the top portion of the blended card. Add some white spots with a white jelly pen. Die cut with MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle die.
- Stamp the sentiment with Versa Mark and white embossed.
- Stamp, color and die cut the fishes.
- Arrange and layer all the pieces mentioned above on A2 card base with double sided tape and foam tape.
Thank you for spending some time with me.
I hope you can head on over to The Male Room blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.