It’s the first Tuesday of July , we are having a new color challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.
Our monthly hostess, Jeanne, has come up a gorgeous color combination to inspire us. (tap the figure below for the details at CC&S)
Here is how I’ve used the color combo…
- Create an A2 card base.
- Die cut a circle from white card stock. Stamp the town with black ink. Blend dried marigold, squeezed lemonade and wilted violet Distress inks. Stencil the ray with marstard seed Distress ink. Add some white spots and stars with a white jelly pen.
- Die cut a circle frame from black white card stock.
- Stamp, color and die cut the super girl. Here are the Copics I’ve used. Skin: E000, E00, E01, YR01, YR02; Hair: C1, C3, C5, C7; Costume: V12,V15,V17, YR61, YR65, YR68, Y13, Y15, Y17, Y18.
- Stamp the word BOOM on yellow card stock and die cut.
- Layer all the pieces mentioned above with foam tape and double sided tape on card base.
Thank you for spending some time with me.
I hope you can head on over to the CC&S blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.
It’s also for the entry of