Today I am sharing a masculine card that I had some struggle to make.
Here is how I’ve created…
- Create a side-fold A2 card base.
- Stencil the hexastar with salty ocean distress ink.
- Use Well-Connecred Alphabet to stamp the sentiment “ouch!”.
- Trim a strip of the white card stock. Blend gathered twigs and ground espresso distress inks with Mini blending tool.
- Stamp, color and die cut the cactuses.
- Layer and adhere all the pieces mentioned above to A2 card base.
It’s for the entry of
Thanks for spending some time with me and I hope you can revisit my blog again.
Have a good day!