How could it be June already?
It’s my first time to host challenges at CAS Colours & Sketches, and I hope you enjoy what I’ve come up with for the challenges in June.
It’s the first Tuesday of the month, we are having a new color challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.
I have come up a bright colour combination to inspire you. (tap the figure below for the details at CC&S)
Since the temperature is going up to 32°C in Taiwan, I grab one of my favorite stamp set “So Cool" to cool down.
Here is how I’ve used the color combo…
- Create an A2 card base. Apply black shoot distress ink on the left and right sides.
- Trim a white card stock to 4″ x 5.5″ as the front panel. Splash some black paint with paint brush.
- Stamp, color, clear embossed and die cut the popsicles.
- Stamp the sentiment with Versa Mark on black paper strip and white embossed.
- Layer all the pieces mentioned above with foam tape and double sided tape on front panel
- Decorate with some clear droplets.
Thank you for spending some time with me.
I hope you can head on over to the CC&S blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.
It’s for the entry of