It’s Tuesday again and there is a new challenge at CC&S.
This week our hostess, Cathy, has come up with a wonderful sketch and beauriful colours to inspire us. (tap the figure below for the details at CAS Colours & Sketches).
Here is how I’ve been inspired…
- Create a 5.25″×5.25″ card base from white card stock. Apply wild honey distress ink on the card base.
- Trim a 5″×5″ square from white card stock. Stamp Distressed Strip with wild honey distress ink.
- Die cut a stitched rectangle from white card stock. Stamp Wood Plank background with gray ink.
- Die cut the butterflies from white and orange card stocks.
- Die cut Fringed Scallop Border from white card stock and apply wild honey distress ink with mini ink blending tool.
- Stamp the words “THANK” & “YOU” with black ink and die cut.
- Layer and adhere all the pieces mentioned above to the card base with double sided tape and foam tape.
- Decorate with sparkling sequins.
I hope you can head on over to the CC&S blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.