It’s Tuesday again and there is a new sketch challenge at CC&S.
This week our hostess, Cathy, has come up with a wonderful sketch to inspire us. (tap the figure below for the details at CAS Colours & Sketches).
Here is how I’ve used the sketch…
- Create a side-fold A2 card base from Bubble Gum card stock.
- Position flop card die at the middle and die cut. Score a valley fold along the line that the die provides.
- Die cut square panel from white card stock. Blend spiced marmalade & mustard seed distress inks for background.
- Die cut rectangle panel from white card stock. Stencil Sun Ray with squeezed lemonade distress ink.
- Die cut two pieces of grassy hills from white card stock and blend cracked pistachio distress ink.
- Stamp, color & die cut images.
- Layer and adhere grassy hills and the images as shown.
- Adhere square panel to card front.
- Adhere rectangle panel to the interior.
I hope you can head on over to the CC&S blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.
It’s also for the entry of