Today I am sharing a card following the sketch from My Favorite Things and I’ve rotated the sketch to finish my creation.(Please tap the figure below for the details)
Here is how I’ve created…
- Create an A2 card base and an A2 white card stock as the front panel.
- Stencil the mini clouds with salty ocean Distress ink.
- Die cut a grassy hill from white card stock. Apply twisted citron & mown lawn Distress inks and spray some water.
- Die cut the sliding channel from the grassy hill.
- Die cut the road from gray card stock.
- Stamp, color and die cut the images.
- Arrange and layer all the pieces mentioned above on A2 card base with double sided tapes and foam tapes.
It’s for the entry of
Thanks for spending some time with me and I hope you can revisit my blog again.