It’s Tuesday again, we are having a new color challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.
Our monthly hostess, Cathy, has come up a beautiful color combination to inspire us. (tap the figure below for the details at CC&S)
Since the semester is coming to the end, I have to make a bunch of Thank You cards for my girls’ teachers.
Here is how I’ve used the color combo…
- Create an A2 card base.
- Stamp All Over Roses Background (My Favorite Thongs) with VersaMark on blue card stock and white embossed.
- Die cut Thanks Scallop Border (Simon Says Stamps) from white card stock.
- Die cut Layered Leaves (My Favorite Things) from Gumdrop Green card stock.
- Die cut Loopy Bloom (My Favorite Things) from yellow felt. Assemble with hot glue to secure the rolled bloom.
- Layer all the pieces mentioned above with foam tape and double sided tape on A2 card base.
- Decorate with clear droplets on the leaves.
Thank you for spending some time with me.
I hope you can head on over to the CC&S blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.