It’s Tuesday again and there is a new sketch challenge at CC&S.
This week our hostess, Cathy, has come up with a wonderful sketch to inspire us. (tap the figure below for the details at CAS Colours & Sketches).
Here is how I’ve used the sketch…
- Create an A2 card base. Die cut Wonky Stitched Rectangle from white card stock as the front panel.
- Stamp Honeycomb Background with VersaMark on white card stock and white embossed. Apply Wild Honey and Abandon Coral Distress inks with Mini blending tool.
- Die cut three hexagons from the front panel as the shaker windows.
- Trim a strip from acetate sheet and adhere to the back of the windows.
- Stamp, color and die cut the images.
- Arrange, layer and adhere the pieces and sequins to A2 card base with double sided tape and foam tape.
I hope you can head on over to the CC&S blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.
It’s for the entry of