It’s the last Tuesday of April and there is a new sketch challenge at CC&S.
This week our hostess, Karen, has come up with a wonderful sketch to inspire us. (tap the figure below for the details at CAS Colours & Sketches).
Here is how I’ve used the sketch…
- Create an A2 card base. Die cut a Stitched Rectangle from white card stock as the front panel
- Die cut Thank You circle frame from Summer Splash card stock.
- Trim a strip from black and white stripes patterned paper.
- Stamp, color and die cut the bear. Adhere wiggle eyes to the bear.
- Arrange, layer and adhere the pieces to A2 card base with double sided tape and foam tape.
I hope you can head on over to the CC&S blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.
It’s also for the entry of
Tic Tac Toe Challenge o44 (top row across & right row down were chosen )