It’s the 2nd Tuesday of April and there is a new sketch challenge at CC&S.
This week our hostess, Karen, has come up with a wonderful sketch to inspire us. (tap the figure below for the details at CAS Colours & Sketches).
Here is how I’ve used the sketch…
- Create an A2 card base, die cut a rectangle and Stitched Rectangke Scallop Frame from white card stock.
- Stamp Musical Notes Background on the rectangle with VersaMark and white embossed. Apply Peacock Feather Distress ink with mini blending tool.
- Stamp, color and die cut the images.
- Stamp the sentiment on black card stock with VersaMark, white embossed and die cut.
- Arrange, layer and adhere the pieces to A2 card base with double sided tape and foam tape.
I hope you can head on over to the CC&S blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.
It’s also for the entry of
AAA Cards CAS Game #112 – A Favorite Technique (Embossing & Ink Blending)