Today I am sharing a birthday card inspired by the quote from Time Out Challenge.
Here is how I’ve created…
- Create an A2 card base.
- Die cut the Wonky Stitched Rectangle from white card stock as the front panel.
- Die cut a heart from mask paper and stick to the front panel.
- Stencil the sun ray with Distress Oxide inks in colors of rainbow. Peel off the mask paper.
- Stamp and color the smiling face on the masked heart.
- Stamp the sentiment.
- Adhere the front panel to A2 card base with foam tapes.
It’s for the entry of
Thanks for spending some time with me and I hope you can revisit my blog again.