It’s the third Tuesday of March, we are having a new color challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.
Our monthly hostess, Fiona, has come up a beautiful color combination to inspire us. (tap the figure below for the details at CC&S)
I decided to create an Easter card with cross stitching.
Here is how I’ve used the color combo…
- Create an A2 card base. Stamp the word “HAPPY”, die cut the pop-up word and apply Carved Pumpkin Distress ink on the word “EASTER”.
- Die cut the cross-stitched tag from white card stock and stitch three bunnies.
- Cut off the top portion of tag.
- Trim a piece of rose red paper bigger than the stitched paper.
- Layer the two pieces with foam tape and double sided tape on A2 card base.
Thank you for spending some time with me.
I hope you can head on over to the CC&S blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.
It’s for the entry of