Today I am sharing a birthday card following the sketch from My Favorite Things Wed. Sketch Challenge.
Here is how I’ve created…
- Create a top-folded A2 card base from watercolor paper.
- Apply Twisted Citron, Mustard Seed and Spiced Marmalade Distress inks on the card base.
- Stamp the party patterns with white Pigment ink and the sentiment with black ink.
- Stamp, color and die cut the girl.
- Adhere the image to the card base with foam tape.
It’s for the entry of
(I chosed: Polka Dots, Die Cuts, Happy)
- Crafty Friends Challenge #79 – For A Special Lady
- Always Happy Birthday March Challenge – Birthday Anything Goes
Thanks for spending some time with me and I hope you can revisit my blog again.
Have a Good Day!