It’s the first Tuesday of March, we are having a new color challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.
Our monthly hostess, Fiona, has come up a beautiful color combination to inspire us. (tap the figure below for the details at CC&S)
I’ve considered what images I should used for the colors for a few days, but still have no ideas. I asked for some thoughts from my hubby, then he pointed to the striped bed sheet with these colors. I think I have an idea from my hubby and Jennifer Mcquire.
Here is how I’ve used the color combo…
- Create an A2 card base and an A2 size paper with double sided tape.
- Trim the colored paper to stripes with different width.
- Adhere the colored stripes to the A2 size paper and trim it to a rectangle.
- Die cut HELLO from the striped rectangle and white card stock.
- Adhere HELLO from white card stock to the striped rectangle and add some clear droplets.
- Layer the striped rectangle with foam tape on A2 card base.
Thank you for spending some time with me.
I hope you can head on over to the CC&S blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.
It’s for the entry of