First of all, I want to thank to the DT at AAA Cards Challenge for offering me an opportunity to be a guest designer.
Today I am sharing a birthday card featuring Ombre for the guest designer’s post at AAA Cards Challenge.(Please tap the figure below for the details at AAA Cards)
Here is how I’ve created…
- Created a top-folded A2 card base.
- Stamp the candles on watercolor paper with Cracked Pistachio, Lucky Clover and Pine Needles Distress inks, then die cut. (Thanks to MISTI for stamping the candles over ten times without any shift!)
- Die cut the flames and the tiny hearts from watercolor paper and color with Copic Markers (YR04, Y17, Y13, R29).
- Arrange and layer the images on A2 card base.
- Stamp the sentiment with black ink.
Thank you for spending some time with me!
Thanks again to AAA Cards Challenge for offering me an awesome opportunity to be a guest. I hope you can head on over to the blog to enter the challenge & to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.