It’s the 2nd week in February, we are having a sketch challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.
This week our hostess, Patricia, has come up with a special sketch to inspire us. (tap the figure below for the details at CC&S)
Here is how I’ve used the sketch…
- Create a top-fold A2 card base.
- Die cut the stitched lines on A2 card base and stamp the sentiment with black ink.
- Die cut a Cross-Stitched tag from blue card stock.
- Stitch the image with red, green and pink thread.
- Adhere the tag on A2 card base with foam tape.
Thank you for spending some time with me.
I hope you can head on over to the CC&S blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.