It’s February, and my DT duty at CAS Colours & Sketches has stepped into the 2nd month.
This week our hostess, Patricia, has come up a beautiful color combination to inspire us. (tap the figure below for the details at CC&S)
I decide to create a Valentine’s card for my hubby. We met each other when I taught Chemistry at high school, and he taught Physics. I adore the Undeniable Chemistry stamp set from MFT, and I did created cards with it for my hubby for years.
Here is how I’ve used the color combo…
- Create a top-fold A2 card base. Blend Distress tattered rose ink and stamp the sentiment with black ink on the card base.
- Die cut the beakers from watercolor paper. Blend Distress mowed lawn and picked raspberry inks on the beakers.
- Add water with paint brush and glossy accent on the blended beakers to add bubbles.
- Die cut the tube from silver sparkle card stock.
- Arrange and layer the beakers and tube on A2 card base with foam tapes and fluid glue.
Thank you for spending some time with me.
I hope you can head on over to the CC&S blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.