Today I am sharing a Valentine’s Card following the sketch from My Favorite Things.
Here is how I’ve used the sketch…
- Create a top-fold A2 card base and blend Distress abandoned coral ink on it.
- Trim a white card stock into 4.25″ x 5.5″ and die cut a heart window as the front panel.
- Die cut the beakers from watercolor paper and blend Distress inks on them.
- Die cut the compound image from gold shine card stock.
- Arrange and layer all the pieces on A2 card base.
I love creating cards with this stamp set for my hubby due to we both are teachers teach science at school. 😂😂😂
It’s for the entry of
Thank you spending some time with me and I hope you can revisit my blog again.