Today I am sharing a birthday card with the color combo from Color Throwdown.
Here is how I’ve created…
- Create a top-fold A2 card base.
- Die cut Stitched Cloud Edges from white card stock. Blend Tumble Glass Distress ink on the clouds.
- Stamp the monsters with Picked Raspberry, twisted citron, Tumble Glass, Squeezed Lemonadedistress inks and black ink. Then die cut.
- Adhere wiggle eyes to the monsters.
- Arrange and layer the clouds and monsters with foam tape and double sided tapes on A2 card base.
It’s for the entry of