Today I am sharing a shadow box featuring a winter scene.
Here is how I’ve created…
- The box was assembled with two pieces of white card stock.
- The background was stenciled with Distress Oxide inks. Stamp the Modern Trees and dot the snow with a white jelly pen on the background.
- The birch trees and snowdrifts were die cut from white paper.
- The deers were die cut from gold sparkle card stock.
- The tiny hearts were die cut from red card stock.
- All the pieces were layer up with double sided tapes.
It’s my first attempt to create a shadow box and it took me hours to finish it. Although it’s a little tricky, but I have an idea to create anothet one for the upcoming Chinese New Year!
It’s for the entry of
Thanks for spending some time with me and I hope you can revisit my blog again.