Since it’s the fifth week in January, we are having the double challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.
This week our hostess, Beverley, has chosen a previous CC&S sketch and some retired Stampin’ Up! colors to inspire us. (tap the figure below for the details at CC&S)
Here is how I’ve used the sketch and the color combo…
- Create a top-fold A2 card base.
- Die cut a Stitched Rectangle from Green Watercolor patterned paper, stamp the sentiment on the botton and adhere to the card base.
- Die cut a Stitched Heart from Roses All Over patterned paper.
- Die cut the solid and lace butterfly from white card stock. Color the solid butterfly with Copic markers. Layer the lace butterfly with foam tape on the solid one.
- Arrange and layer the heart and butterfly on A2 card base.
Thank you for spending some time with me.
I hope you can head on over to the CC&S blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.