Since it’s the fourth week of the month, we are having a sketch challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches.
This week our hostess, Beverley, has come up with a fun sketch to inspire us. (tap the figure below for the details at CC&S)
Here is how I’ve used the sketch…
- Create a top-fold A2 card base.
- Die cut a Wonky Stitched Rectangle from Blu-Raspberry card stock as the front panel, then adhere to the card base.
- Die cut a circle from watercolor paper. Blend Tumble Glass Distress ink with Mini Cloud Stencil on the circle and adhere to the front panel.
- Die cut the grassy hills from green card stock & blend Mowed Lawn Distress ink on the edge.
- Stamp, color and die cut the sheep and cloud.
- Layer all the images and grassy hills on the stenciled circle.
- Die cut a scallop circle frame from white card stock and frame the scene.
- Decorate with a heart between the sheep.
Thank you for spending some time with me.
I hope you can head on over to the CC&S blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.
It’s alsfor the entry of