Today I am sharing a Valentine’s Day card following the sketch from My Favorite Things.
Here is how I’ve used the sketch…
- Create a top-fold A2 card base.
- Die cut a Mod Rectangle from Blu-Raspberry card stock as the front panel.
- Die cut a circle window from the front panel and stamp the sentiment with black ink.
- Die cut the starry circle from watercolor paper. Blend Distress Oxide inks on the starry circle.
- Die cut a circle from silver sparkle card stock & adhere it to the back of the starry circle.
- Die cut a smaller circle from watercolor paper and blend Mustard Seed Distress ink on it as the moon.
- Stamp, color and die cut the images.
- Layer all the pieces on A2 card base.
It’s for the entry of
- MFT Wed Sketch Challenge – Sketch 368
- SSS Mon. Challenge – Birds of A Feather
- SSS Wed. Challenge – Add A Sentiment
- Crafty Cardmakers #203 Bling’s The Thing
- Lemon Shortbread Challenge #59 Anything Goes
- Hand Stamped Sentiments #281 Inspiration Challenge
Thanks for spending some time with me and I hope you can revisit my blog again.