Here is how I used the sketch…
- Create a side-fold A2 card base with Bubble Gum card stock.
- Position flop card die (one of my new goodies) on A2 card base and die cut. Score a valley fold along the line that die provides.
- Die cut square panel from watercolor paper and blend Distress Worm Lipstick Oxide Ink with mini cloud stencil.
- Stamp, die cut and color images with Copic markers.
- Mat square panel with the card base and adhere to card front.
- Layer and adhere the images.
- Repeat steps 3, 4, 5 and 6 with a rectangle die to create the interior scene. Stamp sentiment on the rectangle panel with black ink.
It’s for the entry of
Brown Sugar Challenge #274 Birthday
Thanks for spending some time with me and I hope you can revisit my blog again.