Happy New Year!
I am thrilled that it’s my first DT post at CAS Colours & Sketches. I am looking forward to having fun with the DT at CC&S and you!
This month our hostess is Beverley and this week she has come up with this wonderful sketch to inspire us. (tap the figure below for the details at CC&S)
Here is how I used the sketch…
- Roses All Over Background was stamped on A2 card base with Wild Honey Distress Oxide.
- White card stock was cut with Wonky Stitched Rectangle die as the front panel.
- The front panel was cut with Stitched Basic Edge.
- The two pieces were separated a bit to form a gap and were adhered with foam tapes on A2 card base.
- The band-aid was die cut from Kraft card stock and was adhered over the gap.
- The doodle eyes were adhered on the band-aid.
Actually, I created the second one with this Sketch. Which one do you prefer?
Thank you for spending some time with me! I hope you can head on over to the CC&S blog to enter the challenge and to see more inspiration from the awesome Design Team.