I am going to have another card class for fifty teenagers this Saturday. Since it’s the last class in this semester, I want to show them how to creat a slider card.
Today I am sharing the card for the class with my new stamp set.
- The background panel was die cut form watercolor paper with Wonky Stitched Rectangle die.
- Distress Oxide inks were applied on the background panel with mini ink blending tool.
- Water was splashed on it with paint brush and white jelly pen was used for dotting the snowfall scene.
- The snow drift was die cut from white card stock.
- The sliding channel was die cut from the snowdrift.
- The images were colored with Copic markers and were die cut.
- All the pieces were layered on A2 card base with double sided tapes and foam tapes.
It’s for the entry of
As You Like It Challenge Anything Goes
Thank you for spending some time with me. I hope you can revisit my blog again.