You must be enjoying Christmas holidays with your family. Since we don’t have Christmas holidays in Taiwan, I stay in my crafty room with my girls as usual.
Today I am sharing a card with a dog standing in front of the window. The image came from a memory. When my girls were little, they were always looking outside the window and waiting for dad to be home.
- The stripe behind the window was die cut from Kraft card stock which was stamped with wood plank background.
- The starry sky was die cut from watercolor paper, then Distress inks were applied on it.
- A piece of silver sparkle card stock was adhered behind the starry sky.
- The window was die cut from white card stock.
- The dog was colored with Copic markers and was die cut.
- All the pieces were layered on A2 card base to fit the sketch.
It’s for the entry of