I am sharing a X’mas card today!
- Kraft card stock was trimmed to 4.25″×5.5″ as the front panel.
- Wood Plank Background was stamped several times with VersaMark ink on the front panel and heat dried.
- Holly Background was stamped with White Pigment ink over the Wood Plank Background.
- The reindeer was colored with Copic markers & die cut.
- The word “JOY” was die cut from red card stock.
- All the pieces were arranged & layered on A2 card base.
I am excited that I made wood grain paper with VersaMark ink through my imagination, and it really works!
It’s for the entry of