I am sharing a X’mas card today.
- The background was embossed by Sizzix embossibg folder I got years ago.
- Merry Christmas circle frame was die cut from Gold Shine card stock.
- Santa was stamped with black ink, colored with Copic markers and die cut with the coordinating die.
- The stitched snow drifts were die cut from watercolor paper.
- All the pieces were combined to fit the sketch below.
Do you notice that Santa is holding a heart on his hand?
Hope you will love it!
It’s for the entry of
MFT Wed. Sketch Challenge – Sketch 358
Simon Says Stamp Wed. Challenge – Snow White
CRAFT ROCKET CHALLENGES #43 Christmas is Coming
I am sharing another X’mas card with X’mas trees today.
- The A2 card base was masked for a circular space and stenciled in embossing paste with MFT Snowfall Stencil.
- The ornaments on the bigger tree was first stamped with VersaMark and silver embossed, then the tree was solid stamped on the coordinating position with pine needle Distress ink and die cut out.
- The two smaller tress were stamped with lucky clover Distress ink and cut with the coordinating dies.
- The circle scallop edge frame was die cut from silver sparkle card stock.
- The stitched hill was die cut from white card stock and the sentiment was silver embossed on it.
- All the pieces were combined together with glue and foam tapes.
It’s for the entry of
CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge #248
Today I am sharing my very first hand stitched tag. I spent morning hours to stitch and I do enjoy the stitching process. I wish I could have more time to stitch more tags for friends.
Here are the supplies I used
- MFT Cross-Stitch Tag Die-namics
- MFT Snow Globe Sentiments
- The cotton strings were bought at a local stationary store.
It’s for the entry of Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Christmas Gift Tag
Today I am sharing a X’mas card with a beast friend.
- A rounded rectangle was die cut from a yellow paper and a fishtail banner was die cut from MFT Plaid Patterns paper.
- The Merry Christmas circle frame was die cut from MFT Summer Splash cardstock.
- The beast friend was stamped with black ink, colored with Copic markers and die cut with the coordinating die.
- All the pieces were combined to fit the sketch.
It’s for the entry of
MFT Wed. Sketch Challenge -Sketch 357
MFT Color Challenge #80
Today I am sharing a card with ink blending technique.
- Trim the masking paper into A2 size and cut a rectangle from the center of the A2 size masking paper.
- Adhere the A2 masking paper onto the watercolor paper.
- Watercolor paper was stenciled in Distress inks with MFT Drifts & Hills stencil, then splash some white paint.
- Stamp MFT Modern Trees & the sentiment on the hill with black ink, then peel off the masking paper.
- Frame the scene with a rectangle frame.
I have to apologize for the sentiment a little shift to the left, but I do love this ink blending result. This is for the entry of AAA Cards Challenge.
I’ve watched Virginia’s tutorial video about watercoloring many many times, and I always wait a perfect moment to creat cards with this technique. I think it’s time to start with a X’mas card.
The stamps are from Simon Says Stamp Poinsettia.
- I dabbed wild honey Distress ink with mini ink blending tool and sponged on the middle of the solid stamps for the pistil.
- I dabbed abandoned coral Distress ink with mini ink blending tool and sponged on the rest part of the solid stamp.
- I sprayed water on the inked stamp, then stamped on watercolor paper.
- I dabbed vintage photo Distress Oxide ink on the outline stamp and stamped on the coordinating position.
- I stamped the poinsettia with different colors and added leaves around.
I think I finally finished a pretty X’mas card with these stamps since I got them last X’mas.
It’s also for the entry of Less is More Challenge
Today I created a X’mas card following CAS Colours & Sketches
There were some ideas running in my head, and I chose the simplest to enter the challenge.
The borders and the Santa hat are colored with Copic markers.
I also adhered the Santa hat with foam tapes on the top of the word “you" to add some fun. Hope you will love it.
All the stamps I used are:
- Hero Arts Sparkle Borders
- HERO Arts Very Merry Christmas
- MFT Beast Friends
#heroarts #mftstamps #cascoloursandsketches #xmascard