Today I am sharing a New Year’s card.
- Red shine card stock and white card stock were trimmed into 3.75″ x 5″.
- Washi Latern Background was stamped with VersaMark ink on the red one and clear embossed.
- The white card stock was die cut by scallop basic edges as the front panel and the sentiment was stamped with black ink on it.
- The wine glasses were die cut from silver sparkle card stock and red shine card stock.
- The red shine one was cut by scissors as the red wine and was adhered on the silver sparkle glasses.
- All the pieces were layered on A2 card base to fit the sketch.
It’s for the entry of