Today I am sharing a card with ink blending technique.
- Trim the masking paper into A2 size and cut a rectangle from the center of the A2 size masking paper.
- Adhere the A2 masking paper onto the watercolor paper.
- Watercolor paper was stenciled in Distress inks with MFT Drifts & Hills stencil, then splash some white paint.
- Stamp MFT Modern Trees & the sentiment on the hill with black ink, then peel off the masking paper.
- Frame the scene with a rectangle frame.
I have to apologize for the sentiment a little shift to the left, but I do love this ink blending result. This is for the entry of AAA Cards Challenge.