I’ve watched Virginia’s tutorial video about watercoloring many many times, and I always wait a perfect moment to creat cards with this technique. I think it’s time to start with a X’mas card.
- I dabbed wild honey Distress ink with mini ink blending tool and sponged on the middle of the solid stamps for the pistil.
- I dabbed abandoned coral Distress ink with mini ink blending tool and sponged on the rest part of the solid stamp.
- I sprayed water on the inked stamp, then stamped on watercolor paper.
- I dabbed vintage photo Distress Oxide ink on the outline stamp and stamped on the coordinating position.
- I stamped the poinsettia with different colors and added leaves around.
I think I finally finished a pretty X’mas card with these stamps since I got them last X’mas.
It’s also for the entry of Less is More Challenge